Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mommy's 9 months on 9 months off: Update

OK, I know that I haven't been the best at posting on this subject BUT I am still on track!!! Yeah!! I have one more month and 5 more pounds that I want to shed. I have been doing really well with walking in the mornings with my friend Lindsay, she is getting married next May and has a goal too, so we are great allies for each other with the walking. I have also been doing this crazy video, and when I say crazy I mean CrAzY (Jim won't even let me demonstrate it! I know!), anyway she uses breathing and stretching exercises combined to burn fat and lose inches...it really works! I lost 2.5 inches last week!! Anyway, I will let you know how this last month goes!
Have a great weekend...
It's already 79 here so we will be going to the pool as soon as Landon wakes up from his nap!

No comments: